[Home] [Manage]



Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
File []
Password(Password used for file deletion)
Hello Spammers!
^____^

  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 2048 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • READ THE RULES!!! (shamelessly stolen from 4chan)

File : 1432758213468.png-(769049 B) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
769049 B
Name DeadGuyKai 15/05/28(Thu)05:23 No.26948   [Reply]


File : 1432740249740.jpg-(246351 B) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
246351 B
Name Fortythree For Love 15/05/28(Thu)00:24 No.26947   [Reply]
Fortythree For Love


File : 1432322391119.jpg-(445246 B) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
445246 B
Name DeadGuyKai 15/05/23(Sat)04:19 No.26887   [Reply]
Post14 posts omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> Name Anonymous 15/05/26(Tue)10:21 No.26924  
>Sadamoto is more than a character designer, he wrote parts of the story and contributed some of it's most fundamental plot elements, ranging from mothers existing inside the EVA's to deciding on who the main character would be, even EVA's very name IIRC.

Not for the actual script writing he didn't. He contributed design and concepts but he didn't create the characters or write the show. That was Anno and others.
>Deny it all you want, it's what was said.

Hilarious. You're the one that's denying; because the SHOW tells us that she only slept with Kaji.
>For what it's worth, my stance on Misato in Evangelion is that for a slut who uses men, she's remarkably monogamous.

She's not a slut. She uses men, she's horny, she's flirtatious, but she's not a slut. If you say she's a slut, you haven't been paying attention.
CONT.
>> Name Anonymous 15/05/26(Tue)10:24 No.26925  
CONT.
>However, it stands to reason that an adult woman like Misato would fuck around - it's normal

Normal =/= Misato would do it. Nice fallacy there.
Misato can only fuck people she loves. That only extends to Kaji and maybe Shinji.
In Nge2, which was cowritten by Anno, one of the scenarios has Misato actually getting very close to sleeping with Hyuuga and then refusing to have sex at the last minute. Hyuuga then realizes that she used him and decides to help her still, even if she's hung up on Kaji.
CONT.
>> Name Anonymous 15/05/26(Tue)10:24 No.26926  
>Much of Misato's arc concerning sex and shame in NGE is pretentious rubbish only a virginal manchild would write. Just having implied sex or whatnot would actually help. Instead she's more like an alcoholic instead of some sex crazed nympho

Just because you don't like it doesn't mean you can change canon. Misato has oneitis. Yes, that's pretty immature and maybe not realistic, but this is Evangelion we are talking about.
>because some fanatics want Evangelion to be perfect, they demand that Misato is a whore so it better fits with her deeper character portrayal.

They're wrong.
>Misato was fucking Shigeru to manipulate him into doing favors for her, for sure.

Shigeru? You're really a fucking idiot.
>> Name Anonymous 15/05/27(Wed)00:44 No.26935  
>>26924

No, you don't get to move goalposts. You can't claim he had no influence and then said he has with conditions.

You're also not reading my posts, you're just a butthurt fanboy whiteknighting your sex fantasy toy. Had you read what I wrote, you'd see that I'm pointing out the fact that Sadamoto makes this remark concerning the character - not as a concept or a design issue, but as a description of who Misato is as a person. You already lost that debate.

Take this obvious example here where I'm saying Misato is monogamous in the anime, which contradicts the idea that she's a slut:
>For what it's worth, my stance on Misato in Evangelion is that for a slut who uses men, she's remarkably monogamous.


...which you go full autist on as if I had demanded that she was a slut. My follow up post made that clearer even.

Basically, take a deep breath, get out of your basement, and get a grip of yourself.
>> Name Anonymous 15/05/27(Wed)02:38 No.26937  
Nope. In that interview Sadamoto was talking about his concept for her character and design, BEFORE Evangelion was written.
"He envisaged Misato as a "loser girl" who would be promiscuous and not take things seriously."
Sadamoto did not write Misato. He does not say (even in the original Nip translation) that she sleeps with a lot of men. Just that she's promiscuous, which is true.
But she's not a slut. You claimed she's a slut, but she's not. Someone whose fucked one guy is not a slut.
>> Name Anonymous 15/05/27(Wed)04:36 No.26939  
>>26937

Listen to yourself. Misato isn't your pure waifu. Just go outside a little, please.

I never even said she was a slut.
>> Name Anonymous 15/05/27(Wed)07:12 No.26940  
Never said she was pure.

You said that Misato sleeps with a lot of men, even though that's farest from the truth.
>> Name Anonymous 15/05/27(Wed)09:36 No.26943  
I said Sadamoto explains Misato as the type to do just that, and your "nip translation" bluff didn't work.

I then went onto explaining how Misato's alleged cockhunger contrasts with what we see in Evangelion.

Basically her character arc or inner confessions would better suit another character. 29 years old and being ashamed of having sex with one man, with implications that it really is the only one, is sort of unbelievable.
>> Name Anonymous 15/05/27(Wed)10:07 No.26944  
Misato was lying when she said to Kaji that he was the only one. Because women are liars.
>> Name Anonymous 15/05/27(Wed)11:34 No.26945  
>Basically her character arc or inner confessions would better suit another character. 29 years old and being ashamed of having sex with one man, with implications that it really is the only one, is sort of unbelievable.

I agree with you, but there's nothing I can do about it. Fact of the matter stands that Misato has hang ups over fucking one man, maybe because he was like her Dad.
>Misato was lying when she said to Kaji that he was the only one. Because women are liars.

sasuga bait


File : 1432409451146.png-(224962 B) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
224962 B
Name DeadGuyKai 15/05/24(Sun)04:30 No.26899   [Reply]
>> Name Anonymous 15/05/27(Wed)08:36 No.26942  
Fingering him.


File : 1432605342904.jpg-(410901 B) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
410901 B
Name DeadGuyKai 15/05/26(Tue)10:55 No.26927   [Reply]
5/5
>> Name Anonymous 15/05/27(Wed)08:29 No.26941  
Is asuka the queen of cards?


File : 1432653821167.jpg-(198865 B) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
198865 B
Name Anonymous 15/05/27(Wed)00:23 No.26934   [Reply]
Moon runes?
>> Name Anonymous 15/05/27(Wed)03:31 No.26938  
>Samefag fuck off


File : 1432607090247.png-(1603620 B) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1603620 B
Name DeadGuyKai 15/05/26(Tue)11:24 No.26933   [Reply]


File : 1432606945209.png-(1116799 B) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1116799 B
Name DeadGuyKai 15/05/26(Tue)11:22 No.26932   [Reply]


File : 1432606911962.jpg-(539127 B) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
539127 B
Name DeadGuyKai 15/05/26(Tue)11:21 No.26931   [Reply]
1/5


File : 1432606874631.jpg-(393801 B) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
393801 B
Name DeadGuyKai 15/05/26(Tue)11:21 No.26930   [Reply]
2/5


Delete Post [File Only]
Password
Previous[0] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14]